Dienstag, 31. August 2010

30 Days about me

I discovered this challenge recently and I thought about giving it a try, cause I actually like to read things like this when they are made interesting and creative. I have free time in September, that why I thought it would be good month for something like this and I hope I will find the time to post something every day. I also hope this won't get to boring for you guys :D

Vor kurzem habe ich diese Challenge hier gefunden und dachte mir, dass es mal versuchen will das durch zu ziehen, da ich solche Sachen eigentlich immer gerne lese. Jetzt im September habe ich frei und hoffe das ich es schaffen werde jeden Tag zu posten. Ich werde mein besten geben das ganze möglichst interessant zu machen und hoffe ihr werdet euch nicht langweilen :D


Day 1 A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself




#


This pictures is from last Saturday when I went to the "Frittenbude" concert with my friends. / Das Bild ist von Samstag, als ich mit meinen Freunden beim "Frittenbude" Konzert war.


1. I like "StumpleUpon" a lot, you can waste hours for hours of time looking trough all those amazing sides *______*.
2. I still have my first email address ever, I made it when I was 13.
3. I own the Sailor Moon movies on tape. Just like all the episodes you could buy.
4. I have collected over 50 empty vodka bottles under my desk -___-
5. One of my favorite video games of all time is: "Lylat Wars" (N64.)
6. I got a little brother, who is taller than me. I love him to bits ♥!
7. I can be quite a fangirl sometimes! When I got one of those phases I stay up and read (or watch) my favorite paring all night.
8.  I love to drive fast on the "Autobahn" :D.
9. My current "celebrity" crushes are Nils & Eddy from gameone ^_________^
10. I owned the red edition of the first Pokemon, I started with Bulbasaur.
11. If I could choose my Top 5 movie heroes I'd like meet they would be: Mr. Spock & Cap. Kirk, Han Solo, Sailor Moon & Chuck Bass....
12. At the moment the book I most enjoy reading is "Vampire Knight"
13. Since my birthday I own a PlayStation3.
14. Pizza with Tuna & Onions is the best!
15. I want a CAT so badly!


1. Ich könnte Stunden lang meine Zeit bei "StumpleUpon" vergeuden und die vielen, tollen Seiten anschauen *_______*.
2. Ich habe immer noch meine erste email Adresse, die ich mit 13 gemacht habe.
3. Ich besitze alle Sailor Moon Filme auf Video. Genau wie alle Folgen die man als Video kaufen konnte.
4. Ich habe über 50 leere Wodka Flaschen unter meinem Schreibtisch gesammelt -____-
5. Ein meiner Lieblings Games für alles Zeiten ist "Lylat Wars" (N64).
6. Ich habe einen kleinen Bruder, der größer ist als ich. Ich liebe ihn wie verrückt ♥!
7. Manchmal welche ich zu einem extremen fangirl. Dann bleibe ich die ganze Nacht auf und lese (oder schaue) mein Lieblingsparing.
8. Ich fahre gerne schnell (auf der Autobahn) :D.
9. Meine aktuellen "celebrity" crushes sind Nils & Eddy von gameone ^______________^
10. Ich hatte die Rote Edition von Pokemon und bin mit Bisasam angefangen.
11. Wenn ich meine Top 5 Film Helden , die ich gerne treffen würde, wählen könnte, wären es Mr. Spock & Cap. Kirk, Han Solo, Sailor Moon & Chuck Bass...
12. Im moment lese ich am liebsten "Vampire Knight"
13. Seit meinem Geburtstag habe ich eine PlayStation3.
14. Am besten ist immer nochj Pizza mit Thunfisch und Zwiebeln.
15. Ich will soooo unbedingt eine Katze!!