Mittwoch, 25. August 2010

OOTD Rubine

At the beginning of august We Love Colors informed of, that I have won their Curvy Girl of the month Contest and should chose 3 tights, so they could send them to me. I must say that they have the best service ever, they mailed back so fast and dispatched the package the same evening. After I twittered some day ago , that my tights still havn't arrives their Twitter Person (I think her name was Cara) contacted me and send my respond to the one who was managing the contest thing.  So they really care about what happened (or not happened) and answered very fast. Thumps up for this!

But today my package finally arrived! *yes*
I am so happy about it. The colors I ordered are so gorgeous. I ordered them in E and they fit perfectly ( just what I expected cause I already have 3 pairs from We Love Colors) but I really wanted to emphasizes that they are worth the waiting and also that if you order from germany (I think for europe at all) you have to pay some duty and taxes and all this stuff (even if you win them >______<). The thing about them is, that they really fit, are super comfy and stretchy and available in sooo many colors. I counldn't name any other retailer that makes so great tights for plus sizes girls.

So I have worn them today with my favourite simple black dress from H&M at the moment. After getting dresses I noticed that I kind of copied Xtinas look, a bit ^^. Sorry girl I hope you don't mind ♥


I look so tiny on this like I would be only 1,30m tall xD

Dress - H&M Bib
Tights - We Love Colors (Rubine) They are actually a bit more violet in real, but not much.
Plaid shirt - C&A
Necklace - Topshop
Boots - Evans

Sorry, but there will be no German today xD I am toooo tired.