Samstag, 9. Juli 2011

3 Things.

First. I know that lately my blog only consisted of outfit post, but still I get more and more readers and comments. Thank you all for being so supportive and just awesome <3.

Second. I need to show you something special, a blog where two things I truly love come together: Food & Björn. Some weeks ago he started a blog about cooking & baking, he takes lovely pictures and documents his daily cooking routine. Please have a look: Herzfutter .

Third. Yesterday Caspers new Album "xoxo" was released. As you might assume, I am not a big fan of hiphop. But this is definitely something different. I actually have now idea what make me feel so great & melancholic at the same time listening to this records, it just touches me really deep and I literally can't stopp listen to it and have it on repeat since yesterday in the morning.




Erstens. Ich weiß, das mein Blog in letzter Zeit fast nur aus meinen Outfits besteht, trotzdem bekommen ich immer mehr Kommentare und Leser. Danke schön für eure Unterstützen und dafür, dass ihr einfach awesome seid. 

Zweitens. Ich muss euch etwas ganz besonderes zeigen, einen Blog bei dem zwei Dinge zusammen kommen, die ich wirklich liebe: Essen & Björn. Vor ein paar Wochen hat er seinen eigenen Blog gestartet auf dem er seine täglichen Back- und Kochroutine festhält, Rezepte teilt und wunderschöne Fotos zeigt. Bitte werft einen Blick auf: Herzfutter.

Drittens: Gestern kam Caspers neues Album "xoxo" raus. Wie man sich bei mir fast denken kann, bin ich kein großer HipHop Fan, allerdings ist hier alles anders. Ich weiß gar nicht so genau, was mich so berührt mich so großartig und dabei so melancholisch fühlen lässt, wenn ich die Platte rauf und runter höre. Aber ich kann sie einfach nicht abstellen.