Sonntag, 31. Juli 2011

OOTD My Lady.

Bad news first. My hard drive crashed and now everything is lost. I know, that's what you get when you never create a backup. But I have got my MacBook back and can get back to blogging.
The city I live in, Bielefeld, has it's own castle, every year there is a big medieval market to celebrate our culture and historic background. I really like it, people dress up, you can buy lots of lovely things like jewelry, food, clothes and see pretty cool bands and tasty guys in kilts. 























Michael gets some extra space on this pictures cause he discovered his love for fur and horns. We all spend quite a lot of money for food and stuff on that day.


















































I am wearing my new H&M Jersey Dress. I ordered it online about a week ago and it is from their basic section in XL, it fits perfectly and light and I am so in love with this deep red color. As it is pretty cold outside for the fact that we have almost August, I layer a cardigan over it and also wore my Evans boots.
































I also bought this headpiece in the H&M Sale. I think feathers will be one of my must-have things for next autumn.

Dress, Hear Piece, Belt - H&M // Cardigan, Leggings, Boots - Evans // Scarf - New Look // Bag - Turbostaat //